Saturday, January 29, 2011

Logan's 3rd Birthday


I know this this post is way overdue, it's been in "draft" form for months because the pics were on Brian's laptop for awhile, but better late than never, right?

Logan turned 3 on August 18th. We celebrated with family on Friday the 20th with cake and ice cream. I made him a John Deere tractor cake. He was very proud of it, and even helped to make it! He loves "helping in the kitchen" If he hears me making supper or getting ready to bake, he comes right in and says, "Whatcha making mommy?" And then proceeds to get out a mixing bowl and my electric beater and puts them on the counter. What a good helper. He'll often ask throughout the mixing process, "Is it yummy for me yet?" Even if there's only butter and sugar in the bowl. He just wants the beaters to lick off.


Opening presents!

Blowing out the candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment