Friday, September 23, 2011

My Sweet Deals

I love a good deal. Who doesn't, right? I just felt the need to share two sweet deals I managed to get this week. First off, Wal Mart had Pampers on sale this week. A great big box for $32. I had a $5 off coupon which would expire on 30 Sep, so I thought, why not? I use cloth diapers during the day, but prefer disposables for night. Plus, we're going to Disney soon, and I just use disposables when we travel, as well. It's just easier, and less stinky. So anyway, I go to WalMart, and all they have left is sizes 5 and 6. I'm looking for size 2, maybe 3. I wasn't too upset, because I had seen people walking out of Superstore, (just next door) with Pampers boxes, so I figured I'd just get them there. It wasn't as good a deal, but I felt the need to use my coupon. So I go to Superstore, and saw their sign for $29.99 a box, (though not quite as big as Wal Mart's box) and then another tag over that one for $24.99, and with my $5 coupon, I paid just over $21 with tax for 180 size 2 diapers, regular price, over $40.00 WooHoo!! I was pretty pumped.
Later that morning, I went to Payless, to get Izzy some dance tights. A couple of weeks ago, I couldn't find white dance tights, so I just bought regular white tights. Well, after two classes, there was a pick in them, and of course she had to pick at it, and lo and behold, a huge hole appeared. Tights. Ruined. I wasn't all that impressed. I had a $4 off coupon for Payless from when I had bought sneakers for the kids for school, so I decided I might as well use it for her tights. When I go into the store, the clerk tells me it's BoGo (Buy 1 get 1 half price) So I did. I got two pairs of Dance tights, (regular price $4.99 each) for $3.68, taxes in!! A savings of 68% Yay for coupons!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice deals! Audrey is starting a dance class this week. I'll have to go check Payless for tights.

    ReplyDelete