Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 17

Today all I did was make a Christmas centerpiece. It wasn't on my original list, but I felt the need to be creative today. I really like it, so here it is.
   
It was so easy, and pretty cheap too. Here's how I made it. I was envisioning pine comes. Maybe glittery sparkly pinecones. I went to Dollarama and found some garland with pinecones, leaves and berries  bought two of them for $2 each. I also bought a package of twelve mini gold ornaments for $1. I already had a glass hurricane vase, (but I know you can get them at Dollarama) so that's all I needed. When I got home, I removed all the garland "pieces" and just plopped them into the vase, dropping the mini ornaments as I went, so that they were distributed somewhat evenly. I love the result. Christmasy, but not overly so.

1 comment: