Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3



Today was a nice fall day too. Thought I could get the painting done. First though, I had to drop Logan off at pre-school, and take Izzy to the dentist for 9am. After the dentist, took her to school and then finished my grocery shopping that I wasn't able to finish on Tuesday. I also went to Kent, to pick up some screws and toggle anchor thingys, to fix the garage door myself. Then I picked  Logan up at 12 noon, and came home, (to a clean house I might add. I love Thursdays) and got some lunch.
Diningroom doors in progress
Back entry door, done.
Then the doorbell rang. It was the guy who built our house, coming to fix the garage door.Yay!! Figures, after I had just bought some screws. Oh well. I can return them.  He was able to fix the door without much difficulty, so I am pleased. Anyway, I didn't get around to painting until after the kids came home from school and Meghan was sleeping/crying in her crib, and I put in a couple loads of laundry (Mondays and Thursdays are my laundry days) which was about 3:30pm. I finished the inside of the front door, the outside of the back door, and put another coat on the diningroom garden doors, and also taped off the guest room door.Then I had to come inside, warm up leftovers, beg, plead, and tear away from the TV, my children, so that we could eat supper, and be at the rink for 5:30 for CanSkate. One more day ought to do it, and then that task is DONE!
Guest wing door taped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment