Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 21

I got a call this morning that determined my project today. Tomorrow, someone is coming to install the backsplash in my kitchen!!! YAY!!! I have been waiting for this, for months, so I had to clear off the countertops. I really prefer nothing, or next to nothing, on my countertops, although you'd never know it most of the time.  So today I had to tackle at least part of the kitchen. It looks a ton better now, and I can't wait to see it when the backsplash is finished.

One side Before

Other side Before
One side - after

I can't seem to find the picture I took of the other side, but it was cleared of the three totes I keep with the kids schoolwork. flyers, bills, mail, etc. Hopefully I can keep it somewhat clear from now on.

I also printed off some more Christmas Subway art. (I may or may not have a new addiction.)This is now sitting on a table in my formal livingroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment