Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 9

Today was an exciting day for me. I got some end tables!!! I had ordered these end tables back in June, I believe, from Wicker Emporium. They were having a 50% off furniture sale, so I looked at their website, and decided I wanted these tables. They didn't have them in stock, but were getting some in August, so I paid for them, to get the sale price, and waited. They didn't come in on the August shipment, and said they would be in on the October shipment. They offered me a refund, but I really liked them, and said I'd wait. Well, finally, they arrived!!! I was a little worried that I wouldn't like them anymore, because it had been so long since I had seen them. (I tried their website, but since they were completely out of stock, they took them off their website for awhile)  I do love them and think they look great. Not much of a project, but it's one more step to beautifying my home.


I know my lamp needs a shade. Another day, another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment